About The Course
This course on Maxillofacial Orthopedics will provide the doctor with the knowledge to recognize all of the various dental and skeletal malocclusions, and the skills to begin undertaking their correction. This course is focused on the treatment of prepubertal patients.
The course itself is presented live in two eight-hour secessions. Both sections are contained in the one video series consisting of five two-hour videos.
The subjects covered will include:
- Growth and development of the face and jaws.
- The difference between orthopedic and orthodontic malocclusions.
- Diagnosing, treatment planning, appliance selection, and appliance placement and, adjustments.
- Air way obstruction, tongue function, arch development, and correction of Skeletal Class II & Class III children.
- How to incorporate maxillofacial orthopedics into your dental practice.