About This Course
This course is focused on fix appliance therapy using the latest state of the art variable force bracket system and multi gradient thermal arch wires. These will reduce treatment time, increase the quality of the treatment, and eliminate pain & root resorption.
The doctor & Staff will learn correct band and bracket positioning, arch wire sequencing, auxiliary attachments, and placement of functional retainers in a “hands on secession”.
Subjects covered in this course:
- Placement of bands and brackets
- The use of multi-gradient thermal activated arch wires.
- Ligations of the variable force Delta Force bracket system.
- The use of coil springs, chain elastics, power tubing, rotating wedges, and other auxiliary attachments.
- De-banding and retention.